Culture Is Everything!
A strong culture is said to exist where staff respond to stimulus because of their alignment to organizational values. Weak culture
is where there is little alignment with organizational values and control must be exercised through extensive procedures and bureaucracy.
indicates that organizations may derive the following benefits from developing strong and productive cultures:
- Better aligning
the company towards achieving its vision, mission, and goals
- High employee motivation and loyalty
- Increased team cohesiveness among
the company' various departments and divisions
- Promoting consistency and encouraging coordination and control within the company
employee behavior at work, enabling the organization to be more efficient
- Stimulates innovation to implement new ideas effectively
culture is strong, people do things because they believe it is the right thing to do.
Organizations should strive for what is
considered a healthy organizational culture in order to increase productivity, growth, efficiency and reduce counter productive behavior
and turnover of employees. A variety of characteristics describe a healthy culture, including:
- Acceptance and appreciation for
- Regard for and fair treatment of each employee as well as respect for each employee’s contribution to the company
pride and enthusiasm for the organization and the work performed
- Equal opportunity for each employee to realize their full potential
within the company
- Strong communication with all employees regarding policies and company issues
- Strong company leadership with a
strong sense of direction and purpose
- Ability to compete in industry innovation and customer service, as well as price
- Lower than
average turnover rates (perpetuated by a healthy culture)
- Investment in learning, training, and employee knowledge
oriented cultures have been shown to possess statistically better financial growth. Such cultures possess high employee involvement,
strong internal communications and an acceptance and encouragement of a healthy level of risk-taking in order to achieve innovation.
UtilizingD.I.AL.O.G and ALIGN we can quickly identify the issues and barriers and then help you implement a cultural change program that will
yield results, FAST!
ASK us how this could improve your business performance and profitability.
A proven and repeatable
Inside-Out Method that gets
RESULTS - FAST!
Empowering Your Potential
"CULTURE is Everything!"
Copyright 2016 The SOS Group Inc, Houston, TX Phone: +1 (713) 249-9569